HWA Carpet Cleaning we are also licensed & qualified for the provision of another specialised service; Tile & Grout Cleaning.
We know how hard it can be to clean dirty grout on your hands and knees, spending hours just to get an average result.
This is because regular mopping will never reach the hidden soil that is stuck deep within the pores of your grout lines.
Grout is a porous material and it collects dirt, grime and spills, often discolouring the surface and making it look older than what it should be.
Our Owner & Operator Charles, equipped with Professional Tile and Grout Cleaning Equipment. He uses a “hot water extraction cleaning method” to clean out the dirt and also restore the tiles.
In addition, we’ll remove over 90% allergens from your tiles & grout.
Tile Cleaning – How we do it
We have specific equipment designed for the sake of effectively cleaning your dirty grout, simultaneously also cleaning those tiles of yours.
- Our tile and grout cleaning service start with our Charles who will begin the Pre Inspection . We will Examine the floor to ensure we take exactly the right cleaning method to gain the best result. We will also note down the damages such as missing grout, or a damaged tile.
- Then, Charles will apply a cleaning solution which will be PH matched with your tiles. This will ensure the soil and dirt will release from your tile and grout. Once he has completed, he will then start scrubbing to ensure maximum agitation and effectiveness
- From there we will use our Turbo Hybrid Machine which spins at a very high pressure. Along with hot water to increase the effectiveness of the clean. it will also flush and extract the soil and dirt away.
- Finally, once completed we will then inspect your tile and grout with you to ensure complete and happy satisfaction.
- Your tile and grout will be dry within hours. but even faster if we can open the windows/fans to increase the dry times.