At HWA Carpet Cleaning we Only use State Of The Art equipment and that’s including our training.
After all, why have all that fantastic equipment, if you don’t know how to use it..
Here we will tell you how HWA Carpet Cleaning will look after your carpets:
We do everything in accordance with the Australian Standard which is AS/NZS 3733:1995
All our cleaning comes with –
- Pre Inspection – From here with talk with you knowing the very limitations of your carpet, we will tell you what is achievable and what and maybe wont come out (such as burn marks or just wear and tear). we will also check to see what sort of Carpet fibre we are dealing with, such as – Wool, Polyester, Polypropylene, Nylon, Acrylic and the list goes on..
- Pre Vacuum – Using our a Upright vacuum with a Turbo brush and a HEPA Filter. Oh and it has a small computer inboard to deliver the ultimate vacuum.
- Pre Spotting – Before we lay down our speciality carpet detergent we pre treat the spots that may not come our with the specific carpet solution.
- Steam Cleaning Time! Here we can finally use our carpet wand that will flush the soil away.
- Grooming the Carpets – Once we have finished cleaning the carpet, we Groom which will set the pile upright and assist drying times and remove and reset the wand marks.
- Plastic Tab Your Furniture – We will protect your furniture with plastic tabs or foam blocks so they wont stain your freshly cleaned carpet.
- Post Inspection – Once all the previous checks are done, Charles will walk through with you and point out any additional information to assist you in the future such as informing you of dry times, future spots or stains you may encounter and how to treat it before calling us