We only use State Of The Art Equipment combined with the most current ans relevant training programs.
After all, why have all that fantastic equipment, if you don’t know how to use it…
Here we will tell you how HWA Carpet Cleaning will look after your carpets:
We do everything in accordance with the Australian Standard which is AS/NZS 3733:2018
All our cleaning comes with:
- Pre-Inspection – From here with talk with you knowing the very limitations of your carpet, we will tell you what is achievable and what and wont come out (such as burn marks or just wear and tear). We will also check to see what sort of Carpet fibre we are dealing with, such as – Wool, Polyester, Polypropylene, Nylon, Acrylic and the list goes on
- Pre-Vacuum – Using our a Upright vacuum with a Turbo brush and a HEPA Filter. It has a small computer inboard to deliver the ultimate vacuum.
- Pre-Spotting – We pre-treat the spots that may not come out with the specific carpet cleaning detergent (safe and environmentally friendly) so that way you are having the best value for money
- Pre-Treating– Depending on your carpet fibre and soil state, we will completely customise the carpet detergent to yield maximum results before we move our carpet wand over the carpet utilising the Hot water extraction method.
- Steam Cleaning / Low Moisture Cleaning Time! Here we can finally use our carpet wand or our Orbot Vibe that will flush the soil and release all the bad germs.
- Grooming the Carpets – Once we have finished cleaning the carpets, we will then groom them which will then set the pile upright and assist drying times and remove and reset the wand marks and it also helps assist the dry times.
- Plastic Tab Your Furniture We will protect your furniture with plastic tabs or foam blocks so they wont stain your freshly cleaned carpet.
- Post Inspection – Once all the previous checks are done, Charles will walk through with you and point out any additional information to assist you in the future such as informing you of dry times, future spots or stains you may encounter by spilling foods or drinks etc and how to treat it before calling us
Now you know why to choose HWA Carpet Cleaning,
Still don’t believe us? check out our reviews to find out more
Click here to see
AT HWA Carpet Cleaning what else do you receive?
- Fully Trained Technician
- Fully Insured
- Police Cleared
- Honest and reliable quotes
- Fast Dry times
- No hidden fee’s to tricks
- Complete Satisfaction and guarantee work
- Local to only serving Carpet Cleaning in Perth
- Free Deodoriser
- We take Extreme pride in all of our completed jobs. Hence why we five Star rating from our customers on Google Reviews!
- 14 day spot back guarantee!!